- Defibrillation is a relatively simple procedure that involves placing electrode pads on a victim's exposed chest and delivering an electrical shock to the heart.
- The externally-delivered shock often restores the heart's electrical system to normal rhythm.
- Combined with CPR, defibrillation provides the most effective care for victims in cardiac arrest.
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillators are indicated for use on patients in cardiac arrest.
- The patient must be unresponsive (unconscious), not breathing normally, and showing no signs of circulation (for example, no pulse, no coughing, or no movement).
- The defibrillators may be used with standard defibrillation pads only on adults and children who are 8 years old or more, or who weigh more than 25 kg (55 lbs).
- The defibrillators may be used on children who are less than 8 years old or weigh less than 25 kg (55 lbs) with Infant/Child Reduced Energy.
- Includes 1 pair QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes and 1 CHARGE-PAK
- Also includes operating instructions, orientation video, 1 carrying case, 1 spare pair QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes, Ambu Res-Cue Mask First Responder kit, AED program implementation starter kit, accessories catalogue, and 8-year warranty.
Unit of Measure: